Thursday, April 17, 2014

Riley: The Man Behind the Counter

If you have been in the shop recently, chances are you have met my husband, Riley. He is kindly holding down the fort for me on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I have been enjoying the extra time off to craft, hang out with the pets and enjoy this beautiful weather. I wanted to introduce you all to the heavily mustached man behind the counter, meet Riley!




 Hi Riley, tell us a little about yourself?

I love things that make sound.  I'm a musician, a noise artist and a lover of the little animals.  

How did you end up in Chattanooga, the proud owner of a rad women's boutique?

Morgan and I were searching for a picturesque city on an economic upswing where we could open our business.  Chattanooga fit the bill and had the added bonus of being a pretty rad place.

What's the nerdiest thing about yourself you are willing to tell us?

The 3rd Doctor is my favorite.

Your current favorite Chattanooga grub?

My favorite is still the veggie reuben dog at Good Dog.

If you could teleport anywhere right now, where would it be and why?

Somewhere with fewer questions. 

If you could visit the home of anyone, living or deceased and have a few craft beers with them, who would it be and why?

Buckminster Fuller or Alfred Korzybski.   They once met each other so can I say both?  I enjoy listening to smart people.

Favorite random Chattanooga trivia.

There's a cave under the national cemetery.   They sealed it up a long time ago.

What do you miss most about Austin?

Food trailers.

Best part about working at Fredonia?


I like interacting with the public and telling them what the weather is supposed to do.   It's my thing.   Don't judge.


Stop by, say hi to him and ask him who Buckminister Fuller is!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment