Friday, January 31, 2014

For the Love of Dogs

I love animals, period. I have never not had a pet, more like pets, I can't imagine life without a furry companion...or 2 or 5! My heart goes out to all of those sweet babies out there just waiting for new homes and sadly, the ones who will never get the chance. We recently adopted our sweet Redbone Coonhound, Lulu from The Pet Placement Center http://www.thalppc.com/  and had such a wonderful experience that I wanted to get involved with them somehow.

On Saturday February 8th from 11:30 to 3:00, Pet Placement Center will be at Fredonia with these sweet babies who need a home; Mae, Josephine, Sydney and Decker. Should any of them be lucky enough to find homes before the 8th, Oscar and Laila will be joining us. If you are looking for a new family member, I encourage you to check out their bios here  http://www.adoptapet.com/shelter74711-pets.html










Please pass this along to any one you know who may be interested in a new baby and stop by and say hello to these cuties! 

Call me at the shop with any questions 423-602-5501


2 comments:

  1. I adopted my sweet Lulu (ha!) kitty, now Juniper, from PPC in December. They are fantastic there, it was a great experience, loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I imagine it's real hard to come up with so many names, I once adopted a cat named Pickles.

    ReplyDelete