Monday, January 20, 2014

Pieces of Home

My husband Riley and I  moved to Chattanooga from Austin, TX last February for several reasons, one being housing. After living in small one bedroom apartments for years, we both wanted a yard, a house with character and history and to be a part of a neighborhood community. Our home was built in the early 1900's, located in Highland Park and full of the character I was craving. I have two gorgeous fireplaces and not one, but two clawfoot tubs, a lucky gal indeed.

My home is my sanctuary, comfort and serenity are paramount. I am a lover of all things old and aged and have filled my space with all sorts of found treasures and family remembrances. Every item is intentional and everywhere I look I am reminded of those who love me.










. Home IS where the heart is, right?! I hope that you will enjoy a glimpse into my favorite space. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment